- Online Store
- Locate Us
- About Us
- Customer Service
- News and Kudos
- Contact Us
Ranger Doug Enterprises has been featured in many magazines, books and even movies.
- Sunset Magazine December 1997; selected for "Gifts to go" section
- Tacoma News Tribune, article by Bart Ripp, November 17, 2000 "Rainier posters brought back to life"
- Seattle Times, Northwest weekend, April 19, 2001 "Nature as art on vintage park posters"
- St. Petersburg Times article by Dan Leeth/Diane Daniel, June 16, 2001; "How the West should be done"
- Boston Globe article by Diane Daniel, April 21, 2002; "Old posters recall national park glory"
National Parks and Conservation Association--selected for congressional gifts to about 250 senators/representatives:
- 105th Congress (Yellowstone)
- 106th Congress (Zion)
- 107th Congress (Glacier
- 108-111th Congress--no national park legislation introduced
- 112th Congress (Acadia)
- Catch and Release
- Meet the Deedles
- 127 Hours
- Posters for the People--Art of the WPA by Ennis Carter; published by Quirk Books, Philadelphia
- Visions Underground--Carlsbad Caverns through the artist's eye by Lois Manno, Rio Grande Books
- the 10 BEST of Everything--National Parks published by the National Geographic, Washington DC
- National Parks--A kids guide to America's Parks, Monuments, and Landmarks by Erin McHugh published by Black Dog & Leventhal Publishers, New York, NY
- Objects in Mirror--The Imagination of the American Landscape edited by Hans Gremmen
- Alaska Park Science, Volume 10 Issue 2, pp 56, National Park Service.
- Barnes & Noble Wall Calendars: 2009, 2010 (Engagement), 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- Our entire works included in the Department of Interior Art Museum's permanent collection