Ranger Doug Enterprises has been featured in many magazines, books and even movies.
- Sunset Magazine December 1997; selected for "Gifts to go" section
- Tacoma News Tribune, article by Bart Ripp, November 17, 2000 "Rainier posters brought back to life"
- Seattle Times, Northwest weekend, April 19, 2001 "Nature as art on vintage park posters"
- St. Petersburg Times article by Dan Leeth/Diane Daniel, June 16, 2001; "How the West should be done"
- Boston Globe article by Diane Daniel, April 21, 2002; "Old posters recall national park glory"
- WorldHum Travel Blog
- Sunset Magazine April 2015; "Best of the West"
- Lost WPA Art Found (4NBC Washington)
- NPR Morning Edition with Brian Naylor
- Posterity--Department of the Interior Museum Exhibithttps://www.doi.gov/interiormuseum/videos/posterity
- Department of the Interior 40 minute PowerPoint talk
- Department of the Interior Eastern Museum Laboratories presentation
- LA Times April 14, 2014; "In DC, A New Show of National Park Posters"
- California Magazine (online)
- Luxury Lifestyle, November 21, 2016
- KURL-TV Billlings Montana
- Powell Tribune (online)
- Lovell Chronicle (online)
- Black Hills Pioneer (online)
- The Juneau Empire (online)
- The Wolf 98.5
- The Washington Times (online)
- The Story of the two Purloined WPA Prints
- Uncle Sam Wants His Art Back
- Saturday Evening Post
- National Park Traveler
- Outside Interests (Airstream Online News)
- Briscoe Art Museum
- Living New Deal Association
- Cristie's Real Estate
- Department of the Interior presentation/donation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9JIuQgRGew
National Parks and Conservation Association--selected for congressional gifts to about 250 Senators/Representatives:
National Park Foundation -- we donate $2 for each poster sold through Recreation Equipment Incorporated (REI)
- Sierra Club (Limited Edition Poster Arctic Refuge in 2010/ and Fundraising/mailout 2017-8)
- Catch and Release
- Meet the Deedles
- 127 Hours
- Parks & Recreation
- Posters for the People--Art of the WPA by Ennis Carter; published by Quirk Books, Philadelphia
- Visions Underground--Carlsbad Caverns through the artist's eye by Lois Manno, Rio Grande Books
- the 10 BEST of Everything--National Parks published by the National Geographic, Washington DC
- National Parks--A kids guide to America's Parks, Monuments, and Landmarks by Erin McHugh published by Black Dog & Leventhal Publishers, New York, NY
- Objects in Mirror--The Imagination of the American Landscape edited by Hans Gremmen
- Alaska Park Science, Volume 10 Issue 2, pp 56, National Park Service.
- King Sequoia--The Tree That Inspired a Nation, Created Our National Park System, and Changed the Way We Think about Nature by William C. Tweed (Cover), published by Heyday and Sierra College, Berkeley CA
- Ziga Media: 2009, 2010 (Engagement), 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 and a Centennial Calendar sold in National Park Bookstores. (Ziga Media publishes about 5 calendars, several books/journals and a jigsaw puzzle available at Ziga Media, Barnes & Noble and Calendars.com.
- Our entire works included in the Department of Interior Art Museum's permanent collection
- U. S. Department of the Interior Museum 14 month exhibition (2014-5) which drew over 15,000 visitors. Visit our Facebook Page for more details.
- USGS Headquarters Exhibit Reston Virgina, one month June 2016
- Kimball Art Center, Park City Utah 4 month exhibition.
- Smithsonian Postal Museum: Exhibition of original Mt. Rainier (2016) and Yellowstone Geyser (2017)