We’ve had another great year and we’re again holding our annual “Open Warehouse” on Saturday, December 8th, from 10am to 3pm so hold that date. We’ll serve hot cider and have door prizes. Come meet and greet our staff (and Ranger Doug) and we’ll autograph posters if you want that special gift under the holiday tree. Here are some of our highlights for 2018:
- Ranger Doug gave a few more talks in Berkeley and at the Interior Department
- Met with both SOI Ryan Zinke and NPS acting Director Dan Smith to discuss park policies.
- Donation of my collection of original prints–appraised at $70,500! These now belong to you!
- We also have contributed to the Student Conservation Association, Washington Trails Association, National Park Traveler (now a 501.C.3) and Grand Teton Natural History Association
- I’ve four new designs nearly ready for release: North Cascades, Teddy Roosevelt, Canyonlands and Jewel Cave.
- If you live nearby–come visit us at our “Open Warehouse Sale” on Saturday, December 8.